Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,580,425 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by indy100.com
POSTCODE B18 5RR
This property has now been completed to a high standard to make it feel just like a home!
Please working professionals only 6 months MINIMUM.
We have 4 newly refurbished rooms within walking distance to the center of Birmingham, all rooms have just been refurbished to an high standard with furniture/beds/storage and are now ready to let.
Available - There will be one master room with an ensuite and a beautiful balcony with lots of storage, this will be £575.
There will be 3 other large double rooms and an exceedingly large double room with a sofa, ranging from £495-530.
Are you looking for a spacious double room to rent less than a 5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop into the city centre?
Local amenities are all within 5 minutes walking distance, and include Supermarket, pharmacy, various takeaway restaurants, petrol station, and off licence. The local buses to the City Centre run every 10-15 minutes.
For the double room your rent will cover:
• Exclusive access to your furnished double room (including, double/king bed, mattress, duvet, pillows, bedding, double/triple* wardrobe, bedside tables*, chest of drawers,*,
• 3 bathrooms (1 downstairs, 1 upstairs, 1 ensuite) 1 shower/bath located in upstairs & then a downstairs bathroom.
• Newly refurbished modern kitchen (including washing machine, induction hob, integrated oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cooking essentials, pots and pans etc)
• Superfast Unlimited Virgin Fibre Optic Wi-Fi.
• All bills (electricity, gas, water, council tax)
We have 4 rooms available to rent between £495-£575.
Please get in touch for more details!!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: