Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,780,603 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Daily Star Scotland
Four double, full furnished rooms are available to rent in Staplefield Drive in a clean, well presented, five bedroom semi-detached house.
The location is excellent and within 15 minutes walk to Brighton University and Moulsecoomb rail station. The property also benefits from excellent local public transport links and shopping options.
Some bills are included: WiFi (available thought-out).
Shared bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining area and access to charming garden. No living room.
Private off-street parking is available.
-The 49 bus stop is only two minutes walk from the property and runs every 10 min to the city centre.
-Brighton University and Moulsecoomb station within 15 minutes walk from the property.
-Excellent dedicated cycle paths that lead directly into town or to the University.
-Local shops and supermarkets: 7 minutes walk from the property.
Suit responsible tidy students or quiet self-contained professionals.
One month rent + deposit and references are required.
The profile we are looking is:
- A respectful, tidy and organised person. We have a weekly cleaning Rota where everyone is in charge to clean the common areas and maintain the house clean and tidy. This is very important for me.
- This is not a party house. We prefer people who either work full time or study.
- The rooms are for single occupancy only.
- Room 2 and 4: will be available from December 16th 2019 to the end of May/June..
- We accept short let as well.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: