Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,467,167 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC 1
- Location: The property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in a nice residential area of High Wycombe about a five minute walk to High Wycombe town, Railway Station (25-30 minutes to London) and Bucks New University.
- The House: is a quiet, clean, four bedroom detached family home with usual modern amenities, including double glazing, central heating, water softener etc.
- The Rooms: My husband and I usually let out our two spacious and comfortably furnished spare rooms, each for single occupancy only, with associated shared family home facilities as offered. They were redecorated with carpets replaced with easy clean and hygienic laminate flooring (please note: the bedroom photos were taken before new flooring was installed).
- One room is now available. (it was occupies by a NFTS student and became available when she finished her course and left after staying with us for a year).
- The other room was occupied by a professional lady who left recently after staying with us for about 3 years but as I will be working from home now and for the foreseeable future, I will be using this room as my office.
- No letting agents involved so no fees to pay. No bills to pay either as all bills are included.
General details applicable to the rooms:
- Single bed with comfortable quality mattress. Bed linen can be provided or you may use your own.
- Large wardrobe, dressing table, full size desk etc. We should be able to revise room layout within reason, to suit your needs, if necessary.
- our High Speed (Super fast fibre optics) WiFi Broadband can be made available free.
- New 32" Smart TV in the room. Netflix premium included free.
- Shared use of well equipped modern kitchen with own food storage spaces, own fridge and freezer spaces, necessary cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, cooking utensils etc. etc. are provided. Use of dining table in kitchen/diner with four chairs.
- Shared use of utility Room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer space, toaster etc. etc.
- Modern, clean and spacious Bathroom with WC, bidet, high pressure shower with thermostatic valve and plenty of hot water (softened water, so kind to the skin). Use of Toilet downstairs.
- Garden and patio with table and chairs.
- The accommodation offered would ideally suit a reasonably organised and considerate working female professional, ideally working from home. She will be expected to keep her bedroom clean and tidy and clean up shared areas after use, reasonably to standard before use.
- Four weeks notice period.
- There is one spare on-street parking space (free parking) available outside the house suitable for a small car.
- We have 2 cats so discuss if allergic to cats.
Working from Home:
The room to let has a full size desk, free space and super high speed broadband, well suited for working from home.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: