Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,213,590 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by dailymail.co.uk
It is with much sadness that I’m having to move out as I am going back to Spain. That means that a spacious, furnished double room in Battersea/Clapham is now available.
About the flat:
The flat has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (another room has the ensuite and so you actually only share the other big bathroom with one other person). It's also got a comfy and spacious living room, and a nice kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher. There is plenty of storage space in the attic upstairs as well.
The flat is on Battersea Rise and close to Northcote Road, with plenty of local amenities:
- Clapham Junction Station (6 min walk)
- Clapham Common park (3 min walk)
- Clapham Common Station (10 min bus)
- There’s a Tesco (just below), Asda Superstore (5 min away), a Waitrose, Co-op, Sainsbury's and M&S (all a 5 min walk)
- Restaurants (Thai, Korean, Italian, French, British, Sushi, Indian – and many more!)
- Lots of shops (TK Maxx, Oliver Bonas, Runners Need, White Stuff, M&S ...)
About the room:
Your room is a large double room with chest of drawers, massive wardrobe and very big desk (ideal for WFH) all included. It’s west facing, meaning it is lovely and bright in the evenings when your home from work. It keeps warm in the winter and large windows mean it can let in the summer breeze.
- Rent is £765pcm
About the flatmates:
- Merwan – a 27-year-old Frenchman who works in marketing.
- Hal – 26, English and works for Grant Thornton as an auditor.
Both are lovely to spend time with, relaxed, and enjoy hanging to watch TV (both big sports fans too) and cooking.
- Young professional
- Male or Female
- An international touch is always welcome
- Laid back and enjoy being around flatmates whilst also being independent
- Move in date: 01 September 2020 (flexible on moving date)
- £765 pcm
- £950 deposit
- No pets
- No couples
If you like the sound of it and think you would make a good addition to the flat (even after reading this massive ad), send me an email or text so we can show you around.
Hope to hear from you soon!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: