Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,323,331 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by theguardian.com/uk
The room is very spacious and comes fully furnished with a double bed, 2 wardrobes, a desk, small side table, chest of drawers, full length mirror and a bookshelf. The large windows and high ceiling bring in lots of natural light.
- 4 bedrooms, a shared living room, large kitchen, spare room (great for guests coming to stay!) and 2 bathrooms (one shower and one bathtub).
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer included.
- Lots of storage space in the room and communal areas.
- 1 minute walk from Finchley Road tube station (Metropolitan and Jubilee line)
- 1 minute walk from Finchley Road bus station and National Express
- 7 min walk to Finchley road and frognal overground or South hampstead overground.
- 1 minute walk to a large Waitrose
- 20 minute walk to Hampstead Heath
- 20 minute walk to Primrose Hill/ Regents Park
- Safe, well-kept neighbourhood
- The flat is located on a quiet road
You will be living with 3 female working professionals. We enjoy cooking, catching up after work, watching Netflix or the latest reality TV shows. We keep the flat tidy and welcome friends over for the occasional dinner party.
RENT & BILLS:
- Rent is £978.50 per month (available for couples)
- Bills: water, gas/electric, council tax, TV, internet amount to £225 per month.
- The property agency needs to run reference checks so you will need a permanent full-time employment contract.
- A cleaner comes every 2 weeks for the communal flat areas.
- The contract ends in April.
We are holding viewings this weekend/week so please send a message :)
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: