Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,346,352 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by shortlist.com
It is a two bedroom flat, a maisonette, at West Hampstead/Finchley Road area, in a purpose built block and on the second (top) floor.
The flat has and is:
- Grand transport connections, central but residential location
- Smoothly connected to all airports (people who stayed with me loved it)
- Lots of pubs bars, restaurants, libraries, shops
- A cosy, clean, sunlit flat in a safe neighbourhood.
- Fully furnished
- Double glazed windows.
- Communal green area, communal balcony and a nearby garden.
- Washing machine, fridge/freezer, iron, ironing board etc
- Towel, bed sheet & duvet provided.
Location and transport:
5 minutes walk to West Hampstead and Finchley Road (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines) tube stations and to Overground. 10 minutes walk to West Hampstead Thameslink station which has connection to Gatwick and Luton Airports and a quick link to Tate Modern ☺. 15-20 minutes walk and you are in lovely Hampstead Heath or Primrose Hill. Also coaches stop very nearby for Stansted and Luton airports. 10 minutes walk to South Hampstead overground and you are at Euston International in 5 minutes.
My ideal guest:
- Definitely non-smoker. Environmentally aware (e. g. avoiding filling the kettle to the top for a cuppa, avoiding using the WM for a few pieces, recycling the recyclables).
- Clean, and considerate of the neighbours
- Who will take care of the flat (watering the plants, caring use of what is around etc)
- Who will ideally to stay to the end of October. There can be a small flexibility to these dates.
Before I give any more detail, you may have questions or may like to see the place and the area.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: