Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,821,340 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ocio.lne.es
Located near West End/Soho, world-renowned universities and Shoreditch East London by foot/bus, this place is perfect for those who want to enjoy living, studying and/or working in the heart of London.
Nearby tube stations include Chancery Lane, Farringdon, Holborn, Russell Square. The property is part of a lovely grade 2 listed (historic) building in Clerkenwell. Walking distance to KCL, LSE, UCL, Hult, etc.
PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE FLATS DETAILED HERE BUT IN THE SAME LOCATION:
Photos/descriptions with "L" are all for one flat and "R" is for another.
PLEASE MESSAGE WITH: 1) your earliest move in date, 2) latest move in date, 3) length of contract/term tenancy you prefer to commit to the rent for 4) some info about you if you don't have a profile on here 5) mobile phone number 6) Which room you are interested in
Room L1 (14sqm) TAKEN BY UCL STUDENT
Room L2 (11sqm), £1050 + bills: Available 1st Oct
Room L3 (9sqm), £975 + bills: Available 1st Sep
Room R1 + own en-suite bathroom (11sqm), £1200 + bills Available 12th Oct
Room R2 (12.5sqm), £1100 + bills: Available end Sep
Room R3 (10.5sqm), £1050 + bills: Available 24 Sep
All rooms include wardrobe, bedside table, desk and chair, chest of drawers and mirror. Prices do not include bills but for a fixed sum (please ask) you can have them included or just pay as you go.
MINIMUM TERM: 10 months. Bills estimated around £30-55pcm for full-time students. Add council tax if not a student.
Deposit is 5-weeks of monthly rent. A guarantor or a number of months rent upfront is usually required, especially if you are not a British citizen with a UK home address.
- Eat-in kitchen (no shared living room) with washer-dryer
- Secure intercom guest access/key fob entry with three short flights of stairs up to door (1st floor, no lift in building)
- Sharing with two local working, quiet professionals
- New, double glazed windows overlooking quiet street (Leather Lane)
- Wireless internet included (all other bills shared between 2 others)
Why choose this place (and what to look out for elsewhere):
1. Accredited private landlord with LLAS
2. HMO Licensed as a legal flatshare by Camden Council with safety compliances in place (required for ALL London properties with more than 2 people sharing)
3. Live-out landlord owner, no agent to deal with
4. Deposit protected in government scheme and not more than 5 weeks worth of rent required, as stipulated by law for all rentals
5. No fees (it's illegal to be charged any)
EPC Rating: D
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: