Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,998,783 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Redditch Advertiser
Our flatmate is moving out at the end of the month, and his lovely room needs filling.
The flat is very central, located approx. 7-8mn walking distance from Angel, Old Street and Barbican stations, with excellent transport links and many bus stops right outside the building: 56, 4, 394, 43, 214...
- 3 bedrooms flat in the Turnpike House building (EC1V 7PE)
- Vey well managed by the Islington Council (they are very responsive and helpful when needed)
- 1 year contract starting on August 5th (possibility to move in slightly earlier)
- High speed WiFi
- Heating bills included
- Spacious and fully functional kitchen
- Bills account for ~£100 per month, which include WiFi, Council Tax, Electricity, and Water
- No shared living room
- Not the most modern flat/building, but everything is very functional, and we keep the flat super clean
- Suitable for working professionals (if you're a student, the landlord expects 6 months rent in advance)
Current flatmates are Guillaume and Pablo, we've been at the flat for 3 and 2 years respectively and absolutely love it.
Guillaume is a French software engineer and Pablo is a Peruvian working professional in Architecture/Real Estate. We like to occasionally go out for drinks in Exmouth market (plenty of pubs and restaurants nearby), but also have our own lives and respect each other's privacy.
We're ideally looking for a friendly young professional, who is willing to treat the flat as their own home.
Any questions don't hesitate to contact us😊
Guillaume & Pablo
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: