Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,097,777 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by bbc.co.uk
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings available only after you have done a virtual viewing.
- Man with a Van - We can help you move so you don't need to hire someone (Only within the M25 and an excess/fee applies for furniture).
- Single occupant only (No couples)
An amazing loft double en-suite room measuring (3.5X3.9m). The room is located on the top floor and overlooks the front of the house. It has a lovely bay that lets in lots of sunshine. It comes furnished with a a faux leather double bed, a desk, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe. On top of this there is an extra walk in closet just out side of the room for your room only and best of all your room has its own bathroom (goodbye morning queues).
The room is priced at £700pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £780pcm for the first three months. If you wish to extend your stay then the price goes to £800pcm ex bills of £80pcm so a total of £880pcm.
If you come and see the house in person you will not be disappointed. The rest of the housemates are professionals and are very friendly, they all get along and quite often do activities together.
If you are fussy about where you live, this is the place for you! There is a large lounge with all the comfy furniture you'd expect and doors to the garden, a large eat in kitchen along with a utility room. The house also has multiple en-suites, a WC, a main bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub. There's also Virgin Internet connection for the house. The router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 9 bedrooms in total house (but before you judge on that come and see how big the house is, there is massive living space)
* 1 family bathrooms (but you have your own en-suite anyway as do the other rooms)
* Large cooker with double oven
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £120 pr year)
* Private garden
On Freeland Road, use post code W5 3HR to see location.
* 5 minute walk to Ealing Common (Zone 3, Piccadilly and District Line)
* 10 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central and District Line + Overground trains)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 40) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Ealing Broadway so the pub is just a stones throw away.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
No couples for this room.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: