Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,016,949 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Mail on Sunday
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings available only after you have done a virtual viewing.
- Man with a Van - We can help you move so you don't need to hire someone (Only within the M25 and an excess/fee applies for furniture).
- Single occupant only (No couples)
We're looking for new housemate to move into this new awesome home. The house was only started in Dec 2017 so everything is in a new condition.
Located on the first floor overlooking the rear garden this sunny double room comes furnished with a faux leather double ottoman bed (that boasts under bed storage), a bedside table and a chest of drawers and a mirrored wardrobe.
The room is priced at £640 ex bills of £80pcm, so every month you’ll be paying a total of £720pcm.
The house has amazingly big rooms, an amazing sized lounge and dining room, which leads on to a good sized garden (great for the summer), a separate well equipped kitchen and utility room, 2 main bathrooms and a separate toilet.
The house is a quick 11 minute walk to Ealing Common underground and you still get a fantastic amount of living space and friendly housemates. If you have a car and you commute this location is perfect, as you're close to main travel routes such as A40, A406, and the M1, A4 are not too far away.
The lounge boasts a flatscreen smart TV and there is a 350MBIT fibre optic ViVid internet connection for the house and the router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 7 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus another room NOT your room has it's own bathroom)
* 1 WC (downstairs toilet)
* Large double cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining room
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £120 pr year)
*Off street parking at £30pcm
* Private garden
On Delamere Road. Use post code W5 3JR to see location.
* 10 minute walk to Ealing Common (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 17 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines, plus Overground lines from Heathrow to Paddington)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Off street parking @ £30pcm (subject to availability)
* On street parking @ £120 per year (approximately)
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located not to far from Ealing Broadway centre so it's great for coffee/brunch meet ups, evening cocktails and shopping for clothes and for food.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: