Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,567,272 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Evening Standard
SOUTH EALING, W5
Tues 19th Nov 2019
MINIMUM LET = 1 MONTH / very flexible terms
THIS IS THE FULL INFORMATION GUIDE BELOW WITH ALL DETAILS.
PROFESSIONAL HOUSESHARE for mid 20’s to mid 40’s age range.
Nice friendly easy going non smoking people only please.
xxx HAWTHORN GARDENS,
SOUTH EALING, LONDON. W5 xxxx
*ALL INCLUSIVE FIXED RENT *WEEKLY CLEANING
*BR0ADBAND (BT- Fibre Optic) *ZONE 3 *PICCADILLY LINE 4 mins walk
* 2 mins walk to Gunnersbury Park * Flexible terms with 1 month’s notice to quit.
Rooms available suitable for professionals. All inclusive rent covering all bills & weekly communal cleaning, cleaning items like WC paper, washing up liquid. Bin bags etc… & BT Unlimited Broadband (Fibre optic). There are 3 good pressure showers, new kitchen, combination boiler & major renovation work has been
completed to comply with the latest regulations for fire & safety. No smoking please. Great south facing garden with terrace. We are looking for nice professional fun people. 4 mins walk to South Ealing tube on the Piccadilly Line in Zone 3.
Bed 2 (REDUCED BY £150)
Double room, 2 cupboards, desk with drawers, basin, & fire place. Good sized room.
£850 per month. Double room for Single /Couple including all bills, weekly cleaning lady, cleaning items & fast broadband
(A)Long term £850 pm all inclusive.
(B)Medium term £935 pm all inclusive.
(C)Short term £1020 pm all inclusive. (No deposit)
3 types of rent options:
(A)For 12 months plus long lets. Rents quoted. 1 month’s deposit required.
(B)For 6 to 12 months medium lets. Add 10% to rents quoted. Half month’s deposit required.
(C)For 1 to 6 months short lets. Add 20% to rents quoted. NO DEPOSIT required.
Minimum of 1 month let.
If you start with Option C Short Let and decide to stay on longer, then the extra rent paid can be refunded back into your deposit. The longer your stay the cheaper the rent.
In Options A & B, if you leave before the minimum period, then pay the rent according to the time you have stayed.
Give 1 month’s notice to quit in Option C or after the tie in periods in A & B.
(2)Directions to the house.
(3)Description of the house.
(4)All inclusive rental.
(9)What type of housesharer are we looking for?
(12)All inclusive rent history.
(13)Best time to view.
(14)Other rooms available.
About 4 minutes walk south east of South Ealing tube station, Zone 3 on
Piccadilly Line. Good east / west transport to Central London or Heathrow.
• Convenient local shops are between the tube and house.
• Ealing Broadway is about 15 mins walk or 5 mins on the 65 bus and offers a wide range of shops, pubs, cafes, library, cinema for this regional centre with a university.
• Gunnersbury Park is about 2 minutes walk to the south east of the house and apart from offering wide open space, it is good for walking, jogging, tennis & golf etc...
• The house is also near the M4 for convenient east / west road access.
• Free parking in the street with no Residents Parking Permits yet.
• The Piccadilly tube line is fast from Central London to Heathrow Airport. It is often quicker getting from Central London to South Ealing direct than going from Central London to say Fulham because on that route there is always a delay at Earls Court having to change to the slow District Line.
(2)DIRECTIONS TO HOUSE
• About 4 mins walk from South Ealing tube.
• Turn right out of the tube entrance into South Ealing Road.
• Walk down the high street and turn second left into Durham Road.
• Walk down Durham Road to the end.
• Cross over the crossroads from Durham Road into Hawthorn Gardens.
28 Hawthorn is the last house on the righthand side. It is on a corner and has a high hedge around it.
(3)DESCRIPTION OF HOUSE
• GROUND FLOOR - Rear reception room with patio window to rear south facing large terrace & garden. 2 three seater green leather Chesterfield sofas, dining extension (new in Nov 2015) with table & chairs, TV & wireless broadband.
Kitchen has 2 sinks, 2 electric ovens, microwave, 2 large fridges, freezer, wall cupboards, vegetable racks, 2 washing machines with one being a Miele, all cutlery & crockery (all provided, you should need none).
Large hall & WC with new showerroom.
• The front reception room.
• FIRST FLOOR - 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. Bathroom with shower & WC.
• SECOND FLOOR – Loft single bedroom with shower.
• All rooms have their own digital number lock & safes.
• Basins in all rooms except Bed 5.
• BT Unlimited Wireless Broadband is up & running & included in the rent.
• 3 showers.
• The house complies with the latest fire & safety regulation and has a full licence from Ealing Council.
(4)ALL INCLUSIVE RENTAL
The rent is fixed and covers all bills.
Bills included in the rent per month:
(1)Council Tax £167
(5)TV licence £13.95
(6)BT line rental
cleaning & items £200
(8)Garden maintenance FREE
£689.20 pm divided by 5 rooms = £137.84 per month per room
•Minimum of 1 month letting.
•1 month’s notice to quit.
My name is Tim Worlock and I am a private landlord, married with children.
Although I own the house, I do not live in it but wish to maintain it to a high
Bed (1)Double (14.5ft by 12.5ft)
Bed (2)Single (14 ft by 10.5ft)
Bed (3)Loft single with shower. (15ft by 8.5ft)
Bed (4)Single. (10.5ft by 7.5ft)
(The most important thing about a houseshare in sharing with nice people who will get on with each other and keep the place clean & tidy).
(1)Bed 1 –
(2)Bed 2 –
(3)Bed 3 – James from Wales in IT.
(4)Bed 4 – Isabel from Hong Kong in admin.
(5)Bed 5 – Bogdan a TV sports commentator.
(9)WHAT TYPE OF HOUSESHARER ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A nice friendly reliable non smoking professional who is bright, respectful, easy going, clean, neat and tidy. (Mid 20’s to mid 40’s age range)
The house generally appeals to busy professionals since it is all inclusive, CLEANED WEEKLY, fully furnished with TV, Broadband & all cutlery crockery etc… so if you travel light everything is here.
(10)HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation)
This house has a licence from Ealing Council and is of an approved standard in terms of fire doors, fire alarm system, means of escape & approved landlord.
Although in Zone 3, the travel time is fast into Central London on the Piccadilly Line without having to change. The Piccadilly Line is frequent because of the Heathrow Airport / Central London link. London Underground times from South Ealing to:
Acton Town 4 mins
Hammersmith 11 mins
Barons Court 12 mins
Earls Court 15 mins
Gloucester Road 17 mins
South Kensington 19 mins
Knightsbridge 21 mins
Hyde Park Corner 22 mins
Green Park 24 mins
Piccadilly Circus 26 mins
For professionals. (All have Broadband. All are non smoking. Flat & houses all inclusive. Houses are cleaned weekly.) Can do short term lets.
I have a houseshare in Barons Court, a flatshare in West Kensington, large Studio flat in West Kensington and a houseshare in South Ealing.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: