Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
8,163,383 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Time Out Edinburgh Festival Guide
- Location: The property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in a nice residential area of High Wycombe about a five minute walk to High Wycombe town, railway station (25 minuttes to London) and Bucks New University.
- The House: is a quiet, clean, four bed roomed detached family home with the usual modern amenities, including double glazing, central heating etc.
- The Rooms: My husband and I usually let out our two comfortably furnished spare rooms, each for single occupancy only, with associated shared family home facilities as offered. They were redecorated recently with new easy clean and hygienic laminate flooring installed (please note: the bedroom photos were taken before flooring was installed).
- Of the two rooms, one room is already let to a female professional who has been with us for over a year now. The other room as seen on the photo is now available.
- No letting agents involved so no fees to pay.
Details applicable to both rooms:
- Single bed with comfortable quality mattress. Bed linen can be provided or you may use your own.
- Large wardrobe, dressing table, desk etc. in each room. We should be able to revise room layout within reason, to suit your needs, if necessary.
- High Speed WiFi Broadband (fibre optics) available free.
- New 32" Smart TV with Free-view in the room, if required. Also, free Netflix possible.
- Shared use of well equipped modern kitchen with own food storage spaces, own fridge and freezer spaces, necessary cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, cooking utensils etc. etc. are provided. Use of dining table in kitchen/diner with four chairs.
- Shared use of utility Room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer space, toaster etc. etc.
- Modern, clean and spacious Bathroom with WC, bidet, high pressure shower with thermostatic valve and plenty of hot water. Use of Toilet downstairs.
- Garden and patio with table and chairs.
- The accommodation offered would best suit a reasonably organised and considerate working female professional or a Bucks New Uni female student. She will be expected to keep her bedroom clean and tidy and clean up shared areas after use, to standard before use.
- There is one spare on-street parking space (free parking) available outside the house suitable for small car.
- We have a outdoor cat so discuss if allergic to cats.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: