Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
8,346,079 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Daily Mail
Two double bedrooms in professional house share with front-facing views. This house has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Situated within easy reach of the M40, Loudwater, Beaconsfield and public transport and 20 minutes walk into the town centre. The housemates are young professionals working in IT, teaching, finance and event planning etc.
PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ROOMS COMING AVAILABLE, ON THE RIGHT PANEL UNDER “More from the same advertiser” -->
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with large flat screen Smart TV with BT TV / BT SPORT
- High speed BT Infinity internet Wi-Fi to all rooms
- TV points in room along with CAT5 internet points
- Quality furnished bedrooms with memory foam mattress, black out blinds
- Bathrooms with large powerful showers
- Sunny patio with Furniture and BBQ.
- Driveway parking
- Bills included in the rent, weekly cleaner and maintained garden, (small cost for use of laundry machines).
- Exceptional service, professionally managed.
- Selection of houses enabling you to switch if wanted.
View now. Sorry: no couples or students.
See comment for former housemate: I lived in 7 Hepplewhite close from June 2016 to August 2017.
I had a wonderful time living in this property as I met some wonderful people whom with i spent a lot of time and eventually became very close friends with. I even got to know the neighbours who were very kind and helpful when it came to missing deliveries.
The property itself was always well maintained and looked after. Even if an issue had arisen Lynne would deal with it as quickly.
Stefan Redelinghuys, Sept 2017
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: