Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,474,458 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Channel 5
3 rooms have recently become available, 3 single occupancy double rooms.
Following a 6 month refurbishment which ended this time last year we are pleased to be advertising 4 of our 8 bedrooms in Flag Lane in Crewe after they recently became available.
We pride ourselves on creating not only a home, but a friendly personalised experience for all out clients and have received amazing feedback from all of our other co living spaces.
The house sits in a great location being only half a mile (10 minute walk from town centre), Just under 1 mile from Bombardier and exactly 1 mile from grand junction retail park, Crewe Train station and Bentley Motors back entrance.
For those wanting a nice park for those summer walks, the property sits only a 15 minutes walk away from the beautiful queens park.
We want your stay with us to be as comfortable as possible therefore we provide the following facilities:
• Bills Included- Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, WIFI, TV License, Cleaner
• No Deposit needed
• A complete modern and homely co living space.
• High quality fully furnished bedrooms
• Kitchen/dining area with smart TV
• High speed broadband
• Cleaner for all communal areas every 2 weeks.
• Large Shared kitchen with two hobs and ovens and standard cooking utensils and amenities
• Large flat screen TV in separate shared living room
• Large american fridge freezer & adequate cupboards with good storage space
• Electric oven, gas hob and microwave. Washing machine & tumble dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• Powerful boiler and gas central heating.
Included within the room:
• Comfortable double bed & modern furniture
• Super Fast WIFI
• Black out blinds for your comfort.
• En-suite Bathroom
• Smart TV
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we looking forward to meeting you in the future.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: