Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,766,196 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by dailymail.co.uk
I’m looking for a friendly, chilled, fairly independent flatmate to rent the second room in my spacious, light-filled, nicely decorated flat in the heart of Kensal Green, 5 minutes from the tube station and 8 mins from Kensal Rise Overground.
Only cat-likers read on. I have a cat - who is v. well behaved!
THE FLAT – 1ST FLOOR (+ loft extension)
- 2 Bedroom flat
- Spacious and very light - when it’s shining, the sun streams in
- Wood floors (new wood floor recently laid in communal areas)
- Large living room with fireplace and bay window
- Kitchen + adjoining dining room (washing-machine / dishwasher /gas hob etc...)
- Weekly cleaner included in the rent
ROOM FOR RENT
- Large double room with high ceilings and big window.
- Newly decorated
- Furnished: sturdy wooden double bed / chest of drawers / desk / shelves / wardrobe
My bedroom is in a loft extension with an en-suite shower, which is in addition to a bathroom on the first floor, so there is loads of space for 2 people in the flat.
I often work long hours (producing documentaries) during the week so like to return to a calm, tidy home in the evening. Would ideally suit 30 – 45 yr old looking for similar home lifestyle, who’s clean and tidy, respectful and friendly. I’m self-sufficient and often out and about socialising with friends, so you’d be independent too. Although, I'd hope we'd get on well enough to enjoy hanging out at home in the evenings, have a good chat, share a meal or go for a drink every now and then.
Council Tax, Weekly Cleaner, and all Bills - Gas / Elec / Water / Sky+ etc and broadband, EXCEPT landline telephone calls.
- 1 x months rent in advance
- 1 x months rent deposit
The flat is only...
- 5 minutes walk from Kensal Green tube station (Bakerloo Underground and Overground towards Euston)
- 7 minutes walk from Kensal Rise Overground (Overground towards East London or in opposite direction to Shepherds Bush / Acton etc)
- 10 minutes walk from Queens Park (a good running spot with tennis courts, pitch and putt, and a bandstand)
… it’s a great area, with a good selection of yoga and exercise studios, 2 x swimming pools, pubs (my local is the Whippet), restaurants and eclectic shops, not far from Portobello / Notting Hill and with quick transport links into central London (25 mins on tube to Oxford Circus / 25 mins overground to Euston / 30 mins Overground to Camden Road).
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: