Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,830,156 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Radio 1
AVAILABLE NOW! BRIGHT DOUBLE ROOM IN THE GROVE PARK SE12 AREA. The room is spacious in an excellent, fully furnished flat. Room (double bed, new mattress, chest of drawers, wardrobe, table)
which has a large sharing garden. Two people occupy the flat, and the housemates are working professionals, friendly and respectful. Total rooms in flat three. Price 1 month £620+ two weeks £310 deposit.
• Great location, just 3 min walk to the Grove Park station.
• Near house bus stations which one of the night buses to Central London.
• By train from Grove Park station to London Bridge just 15 min.
• Local shops such as Tesco Express, Sainsbury's Local, Post office, coffee shops, and takeaways.
• Near the house is a vast park which walks in just half a minute. (Tennis courts, football stadium, kids play garden).
• Fast Internet
All the bills are included.
- all bills (water, gas, electricity, council tax, wi-fi)
- fully furnished room (double bed, new mattress, chest of drawers, wardrobe, table)
- fully furnished kitchen.
You are welcome!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: