Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,061,769 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour
* No Agent Fees
* Students Can Enquire
No Agent Fee.
Newly decorated apartment within an apartment complex with concierge and courtyard.
· 2 Bed 2 Bathroom
· Private Balcony
· Communal Garden
City Centre Location:
· 5 mins walk to Sainsbury’s local/ Deansgate
· 5 mins walk to Deansgate Castlefield Tram Stop and Deansgate Railway Station
· 15 mins walk to University of Manchester/ Manchester Metropolitan University
· 25 mins walk/ 5 mins drive to Manchester Royal Infirmary.
. Bills can be included for an additional £150 per month (electricity, and water, TV license, internet & council tax)
. Preferably looking for a professional who does not work from home or does some kind of hybrid working.
. Some who respects personal space, but also likes to go for a drink or food now and again.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month
- Security bond: £150
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Room comes furnished
- Available to move in from September
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets
- Smokers Allowed
- Bills not included
- Property has communal garden access
- EPC Rating: B
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Deansgate (0.2 miles)
Manchester Oxford Road (0.3 miles)
G-Mex (0.4 miles)
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: