Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,233,143 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Channel 4 News
A lovely, modern, top floor flat in a purpose built building nestled in a wonderful leafy spot in the heart of Glasgow's West End.
The flat sits within a great position just a few minutes walk from Botanic Gardens, Byres Road, Ashton Lane, Glasgow University, and lots of popular bars and restaurants.
• Modern third floor (top) flat in a West end leafy, quiet location
• 2 double bedrooms
• Lounge with access to balcony
• South facing balcony
• Bathroom with bath and Electric shower
• Kitchen with a small dining under window area, washing machine, fridge/ freezer, Electric cooker etc
• Double glazing throughout
• Electric storage heating
• Free off-street residents parking
• Good storage spaces
• Wooden floors
• Separate communal indoors drying area
• Security entrance
I am a live out registered landlord, but close enough to help when you need anything! The security deposit will be help in accordance with Safe Deposit Scotland.
The EPC rating is E, and Council tax band C.
Rent is not inclusive of bills of council tax - these will be on top.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: