Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,775,948 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by moneysavingexpert.com
- Walking distance to the University of Edinburgh King's Building (KB) and Royal Infirmary.
- Access to unrestricted on-street parking.
- Lie within the popular, well-connected suburb of The Inch.
- Internally this home offers generously-proportioned accommodation with an attractive modern finish.
- Room 1 (£450): double bed, large space, rare garden side, nice view, very quiet, built-in wardrobe and cupboard. [rent out]
- Room 2 (£450): double bed, front garden side, two built-in cupboards. [Available now]
- For professional: since I am a Ph. D. student and would prefer to share the flat with Ph. D. students. If you would like to take one of the rooms. You would have to pay the council tax by yourself. You may be able to get a 25% discount on your Council Tax bill if you are the only professional living in the flat. The full amount of the council tax for this year is £964.59.
p. s. currently, there is post-doc living in Room 1, so the council tax can be shared if you are also professional.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: