Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,217,031 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Working Lunch
Only 1 room remaining!!!
5 recently refurbished rooms available in recently refurbished property (Four rooms room taken already)
Only one weeks security deposit which comes off your first months rent when you first move in.
Following a recent refurbishment we are pleased to begin advertising our 5 bedroom property in Lower Bethesda Street in Hanley
We pride ourselves on creating not only a home, but a friendly personalised experience for all out clients and have received amazing feedback from all of our other co living spaces.
The house sits in a great location, being only a 5 minute walk into Hanley town centre and 1 mile to Stoke train station. The property is also within walking distance of main supermarkets, shops and restaurants.
We want your stay with us to be as comfortable as possible therefore we provide the following facilities:
• Bills Included- Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, WIFI, TV License, Cleaner
• No Deposit needed
• A complete modern and homely co living space.
• High quality fully furnished bedrooms
• Living area with smart TV and Netflix
• High speed broadband
• Cleaner for all communal areas every 2 weeks.
• Large Shared kitchen with and oven and standard cooking utensils and amenities
• Large flat screen TV in separate shared living room
• Fridge freezer & adequate cupboards with good storage space
• Electric oven, gas hob and microwave. Washing machine & tumble dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• Powerful boiler and gas central heating.
• Shared bathroom
• Seperate shower and toilet
Included within the room:
• Comfortable double bed & modern furniture
• Super Fast WIFI
• Black out blinds for your •comfort.
bed with semi orthopaedic mattress
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we looking forward to meeting you in the future.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: