Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,268,014 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by inews.co.uk
This is a truly sweet gem, it’s rare to find such a new spacious house, so well connected to central London (30min to get to Oxford Circus or anywhere good really) at a price that hasn’t increased in 4 years. Been living happily and independently in this house for the last 4 hours, but now is time to move to the country side, so looking for somebody to take over my contract.
- 2 floor modern renovated Victorian House
- fully furnished
- a total of 3 people live in it (2 brothers in their early 30s on the first floor, and YOU on the ground floor)
- you have total privacy on the ground floor with a medium-sized double room with its own bathroom with bath, opening into a fully equipped shared open plan kitchen (such a good cooking space)
- large living room with 2 sofas and dining tables that sits 8 people
- a lot of storage space, including an attic - I use most of the storage space, so you’ll have more space than the guys have in total (they’re happy with that)
- 5 min away from Streathm Hill Station, 15min from Brixton, 5th most desirable place to live in London
- extremely well connected: bus, tube, 2 trains stations are all at your doorstep - Oxford Circus is only 30min away
- The house is off the busy street, so it’s quiet
- very GREEN, wild forrest with lakes on your doorstep I. e Tooting Common, Streatham Common, Brockwell Park (for music and cinema festivals in the summer)
- amazing hip eateries everywhere, as it’s a multicultural area, the offering is exotic and exciting
- room is available now - I want to move out either on Sat 30th, new person moving in on Sun 31st ready to take over the new rent month staying on the 1st. Alternatively, I would leave on the 5th Nov the latest. (All depends on how quickly the agency and landlord approve the new person)
- Room costs: £633, up to £775 including bills
- Deposit is: £731
- I have a current contract until 30th April 2022 so you’ll have to take over me - £300 agency fees (admin, reference + change of contact - happy to split 50%)
Get in touch today as this will be snapped quickly!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: