Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,700,163 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Deadline News
We (me and my wife) bought a new house and like to live with happy and friendly people.
* Its a big house (Classic Interior) with big garden
* Room is at 1st floor just next to the bathroom
* Living cum dining room, Kitchen and extra toilet are downstairs
* Less than 3 months may be considered depending upon the length of stay and price will be extra (£100 for a month stay OR £70 for two months stay OR £50 for three months stay) in addition to monthly price.
Elizabeth Line tube will be starting this year from Abbey Wood station :)
For now lots of good train services are here.
* Bus stops are at 3 min walk
* Abbey wood station is about 12 min walk from our house (Direct Trains to Greenwich, Lewisham, London Bridge, Charing Cross, Black Friars, Cannon Street, Farringdon, Kings Cross and st pancras etc.
* Also after 2 stops in train from abbey wood there is interchange for DLR at Woolwich arsenal if you need DLR tube.
* Several bus stops are only 3 to 4 min walk.
* Woolwich arsenal is also accessible by bus from near the house in 12 to 15 min
* Big Sainsbury's and Big Lidl are less than 18 min walk or few stops by bus to reach.
* Woolwich Arsenal shopping area is also 12 min by bus from bus stop near the house.
Feel free to contact here or in whatsapp.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: