Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,117,584 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Telegraph
All bills included , three double rooms & one single available
One large double room available July £405
One large double room available July £400
One double room available from July £370
One single room available July £355
Traditional style, well maintained terrace house. Suit mature student or professional looking for a comfortable, clean home on a quiet road in a good location . The house has lots of convenient benefits such as:
* Well maintained rooms .Full list of utilities below.
* Close proximity to Birmingham University & QE Hospital with direct bus routes.
* Walking distance to local amenities including train station & Bristol Road shopping area.
* Easy access to surrounding areas including Northfield, Kings Heath
* Bed linen package can be provided at a small cost if required.
Ideal house for a postgrad /mature students who are looking for a clean, comfortable home & prepared to keep it that way.
List of Utilities
* Fully fitted with dish washer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster etc.
Communal living area
* Comfortable lounge with flat screen TV
* Bathroom with shower
* Gas central heating
* Tumble dryer
Fully double glazed
* Wireless Broad band
* Double bed with mattress, wardrobe, desk/chest, chair, mirror.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED: only one payment per month covering:
Gas, electric, Water, Council tax, TV license, Wireless Broadband
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: