Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,476,422 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ny.curbed.com/
We're looking for a new housemate from January 2021 to September 2021 If you're interested, give a call or drop me a message!
- 4 bedroom house with a big shared living room, enough couch space for all of us and a dining table
- totally decent kitchen and bathroom, we're all obviously clean and we've been sharing the spaces easily.
- patio where you can catch some afternoon sunlight, have a morning coffee, grow some winter veg, store your bike: the possibilities are endless!
- double bed with a brand new mattress (no stains and springs intact!) and a big (close to walk-in) closet
- triangle shaped room: full of charm and optimally furnished
- massive window giving you plenty of daylight / with a blackout curtain for the vampires among us
- all students at the University of Sussex: one master's, the others are undergrads
- take uni work seriously but we're also a very chill house (might have dinners together or just relax in the living room)
- some veggies (so we have an extra veggie fridge)
- Diverse range of interests from permaculture to live music and crocheting to Balkan cinema.
- located just off Lewes road and the Level
- 3 minute walk to closest bus stop (incl. 25 to uni)
- 20 minute walk to the sea!!
- quick walk to supermarkets, they're all around us
- Best neighbourhood, super calm except for a weekly 15 minute socially distanced party with the whole street! And a beautiful neighbourhood cat we've named Bugle:)
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: