Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,543,747 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Radio News
Spacious rooms located in BN2 from just £70 per week!
This property boasts:
* A selection of unfurnished room sizes.
* Limited amount of Off street / free parking
* Well maintained exterior grounds for Guardian use
* Large communal areas
About the location:
* Centrally located, this property is just moments away from Brighton's extensive leisure and shopping amenities, including numerous bars and restaurants
* The property offers a 10 minute walk to the beach front
* A short 20 minute walk away is Brighton town center
* For drivers you have easy access to M23 and M25
* For commuters Brighton station is under ten minutes’ drive away
It’s unfurnished: Good news, our living spaces are unfurnished. They are a
‘blank canvas’ for you to use your imagination and make homely to your taste.
There are always affordable furniture providers nearby if there are things you need.
Why is the price so good: Because this living space is part of a ‘Property Guardian’
As a live-in Property Guardian: You not only get affordable accommodation on
flexible terms, you're also doing your bit for the community by protecting this
property (simply by living in it).
In order to be a Guardian: You have to be 18 and over, employed and not
have any children or pets living with you (goldfish are fine..!). You also can’t
smoke inside the property (outside, in designated areas is fine).
So, if you’re looking to live in interesting buildings and be part of a community
of like-minded people, this could be ideal for you!
To take advantage of this opportunity: Arrange a viewing by calling us or
complete the contact form and we will get back to you.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: