Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,232,389 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ocio.lne.es
The flat is a two-storey maisonnette, recently renovated. High ceilings, lots of windows, very sunny and colourfully decorated.
Your room is painted a restful blue with matching curtains. It contains a twin trundle bed (the second twin bed, underneath, can pull out to create a double bed), two bookcases, a built-in wardrobe and a small chest of drawers.
The shared bathroom has a tub+shower.
I have Virgin wireless broadband and printer, plus Virgin telly, Netflix and Amazon Prime.
I'm a considerate flatmate and I believe people should have all the privacy they need. I'm also a good cook, if you want to share meals!
I observe all coronavirus restrictions and will expect you to do the same.
Your share of the bills comes to $60.
Important things to know:
1. I run a marketing consultancy from home, so you won't often be alone in the flat.
2. I'm a transgender bisexual man, so if you have issues with LGBTQIA folks, this is not the home for you.
3. Whatever your gender or sexual orientation (or none), it's fine with me.
4. I'm a light smoker. I also use a lot of Febreze and keep doors and windows open, so the house is not smoky.
5. I expect us to share the work of keeping the shared spaces clean and tidy.
If this sounds like your ideal home, I look forward to hearing from you!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: