Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,401,173 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Bristol Cable
Do you love dragons? Are you a University of Dundee student, looking for a room in a fun, tidy flat to share with another two art/design students?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are urgently looking for a flatmate to take over this one room starting from next summer.
The bills (electricity and gas only) accrue to about £55-£75 per calendar month in total, which amounts to £18-£25 when split by three, per person.
The flat is furnished, has a pretty decent internet connection (up to 15 or so MB/s in download, 1 MB/s in upload) and the following amenities:
- electric hobs
- programmable heating
- shower + bathtub unit
- recycling bins
- home/family computer with printer
- shared cutlery (pottery/toppleware/pans/cooking and baking instruments & supplies)
- dining table
- coat space/room
We are planning on getting a microwave as well.
Things that may be still available, but which I cannot guarantee:
- iron + ironing board
- rice cooker
As for spacing & details, the bedroom has a double bed, a desk with drawers, a window and a spacey wardrobe. Both the bedroom and shared living room are quite big and cosy/comfortable.
Requirements for flatmate
- Friendly, tidy, easy-going and willing to compromise when it comes to house rules and chores (gender/sex is irrelevant to us, and we are LGBTQ+ friendly)
- Okay with living surrounded by a couple of dragon (paper) origamis here and there (mostly in shared spaces)
- A student, preferably from DJCAD, but at the moment we're not picky and open to anyone frequenting the University (as long as you're still a student, you're welcome here... We just don't want to deal with Council Tax, for young adult working individuals)
If you're very interested, please contact me ASAP. I will be happy to arrange a meeting in public to interview you and get a feel of whether or not you'd be a good fit for us!
Please also make sure to bring your student ID card and another form of identification (national ID card, passport or driving licence) so that we can ascertain your student status and verify that you are who you say you are.
We absolutely want to make sure that both parties are comfortable, so no hard feelings if neither side feels like this is a good fit!
After meeting and taking a picture of your student card, we can show you around the flat no problem. Keep in mind that these are just some precautionary measures we take in order to avoid having strangers barge into our home and steal our stuff (or worse).
We look forward to hearing from you! :)
Bianca (and James)
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: