Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,225,154 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ocio.lne.es
Terraced house with long garden.
Fairly quiet house - suit researcher or postgraduate most - Proof of academic status required, (if quiet Professional - a little extra for council tax applies)
NON SMOKERS ONLY, please !
International students welcome !
Share dining room, kitchen, bathroom and garden with 1 other student and landlord (former Exeter post-grad). Room to rent is self-catering basis and rent is payable 1 month in advance. Gas, Electricity, Water & internet included in Price.
Please answer the following details FULLY, please, when contacting me. Some are to help me decide whether you will fit into the household, some are more practical. I will have to ask you other questions for my insurance co., if you express an interest. Thanks.
1. What is your name ?
2. What level course are you doing and which subject (or the subject of your research), or profession details ?
3. What nationality are you ?
4. Where geographically are you contacting me from ?
5. When do you need the room from ?
6. When do you need the room until ?
7. What are your interests outside your subject area ? (Please don't just put 'Music' or 'sport' or 'reading' etc but more details about these or whatever else you put down. Thank you.)
8. Are you Male or Female ?
9. What is your email address ?(if you want me to send you photos of the room and house).
These answers will speed up me being able to make a decision on your behalf as I usually have many people interested in this room and I want to let it to someone who we will enjoy sharing with, and who, therefore, will hopefully stand a better chance of being happy here.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: