Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,392,627 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Independent on Sunday
FAQ: Room is spacious enough to fit a desk. Previous tenants had a desk placed against the window.
A very unique & spacious double room in a 3 bed flat with amazing views of the river Thames and Cutty Sark ship, located in the heart of Greenwich, surrounded by cafe’s, restaurants, markets and parks. The area is buzzing yet quiet. Away from cars and traffic. No air or noise pollution, all windows are double glazed.
The flat is 1 minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR and 6 minutes walk from Greenwich train station. On DLR:
* 10 mins to reach Canary Wharf (perfect for a professional who works there, or in need of Jubilee line)
* 20 mins to reach Bank, zone 1.
* 24 hour buses from outside the flat to/from central London and North Greenwich/Canada Water underground station (Jubilee line provides 24hr service on Fridays and Saturdays)
The block has its own garden downstairs but if you prefer to be in a wider green space, Greenwich Royal Park with a boating lake is only 5 minutes from the flat. Once the tide is down you have a beach opposite the flat to take a lovely sunset stroll, or to skip stones.
- All bills are included in rent (unlimited fiber optic broadband, water, heating, electricity & council tax)
- Brand new double bed with under bed storage & new memory foam mattress
- Recently installed new bathroom with rain shower
- Lift access
- 50 inch 4K HD TV with Google Chromecast (so you can mirror your phone’s screen)
- Large fridge/freezer
- Filter coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Smart central heating & smart smoke alarm
- Lots of storage space
- Blackout blinds
Looking for a:
* tidy & clean tenant
You will be sharing this superbly located 3 bed flat with a 25 and a 28-year-old two professionals. Tenants have always been very friendly, chatty, tidy and very considerate of others.
As we just want everyone to be comfortable with each other -if it suits everyone's timetable- you can meet each other before moving in.
The room will be ready to move on 1 February 2022.
We can be flexible with the move in date, so feel free to enquire. Immediate viewings can also be available.
- So sorry but NO pets, couples/children are allowed.
Thank you for checking our ad!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: