Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,786,987 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Sun Snapchat
- One fantastic, stylish, light-filled room with en-suite & king sized bed in a beautiful house)
- All bills included (professionals pay council tax)
- Low deposit £250
- Available from 1st Feb on 4.5 month contract
- Very fast BT Infinity fibre WiFi broadband also hard wired to room 70 mbps download speed
- Very well located...just five minutes' walk from the City Centre & from the University
- wall mounted LED/digital TV’s in both rooms
- Fully furnished everything included other than linen & towels
- Suitable for professional or student
- Large (150 square feet)
- Private courtyard terrace/garden
- Fully renovated: 18 months ago
- Heating on continuously. Warm and snug.
- Good storage
- Contemporary en-suite shower room
- Washing machine/tumble dryer laundry area no charges
- Free standing Scandanavian style kitchen. Stainless steel surfaces. Halogen hob.
- All white goods - fridge/freezer/halogen hob/extractor. Dishwasher. Ready to move into so: microwave, toaster, kettle, pans, crockery, cutlery, utensils, glasses etc, Also Hoover, ironing board and iron, mop/bucket, brushes - everything provided.
- Very secure
- 50" flat screen TV (Sky Sports and Movies) BT Sports
- LED down lighting throughout
- Solid wood floors
- Problems: dealt with quickly and efficiently. Landlord is an IT specialist so any digital difficulties sorted quickly
The house is in a pleasant area and is well located for all amenities.
Backing onto Brayford Wharf waterside
Central near shops
Atmospheric bars and restaurants nearby. Near to Brayford Quays waterside area with bars (Wagamamas; Ask, Chimichanga's) Clubs (Home; Lola Lo's; Moka) Bars (Trebles; Kind and 3 Wetherspoons) all very close.
Sainsburys 2 minutes walk
Student Sports Centre 5 minutes walk
All bills included (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax (professionals pay proportion), Broadband, Sky)
Gas central heating on all the time
All problems dealt with immediately
Great for Professionals and students
Short hold assured tenancy so no notice period. Tenancy finishes after one year though can be extended by mutual agreement
Professionals would need to pay council tax
Internationals required to pay 3 months rent up front
Accredited by National Landlords and Residential Landlords Associations
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: