Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
12,013,300 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Breakfast News
- Big unfurnished room (sale of furniture can be discussed with leaving tenant)
- Two shared living spaces with shared bathroom and kitchen
- Very close to popular Bishopthorpe Road
- 2nd Year PhD student looking for similar or young professional who is able to pay the council tax for the house (students don’t pay council tax, 25% discount for living with student)
- 5 mins walk from town centre and 30 mins from UoY and YSJ.
- Household bills excluded; approx £110 a month (expected to be £150 this winter though) and £30 approx for permit parking.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: