Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,568,606 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Sunday Telegraph
Luxury house-share for Professionals 10 mins from Wembley Pk Stn. COUPES WELCOME. View at OPEN HOUSE EVENT Mon 2nd Dec 6-8pm. First week is RENT FREE if you move in before 9th Dec, saving you upto £229!
LAST ROOM LEFT in this beautiful professional house-share which has just had a £50,000 refurbishment. Located just a 10 min walk from Wembley Park station, you could be at work in central London in just 30 minutes! The iconic Wembley Stadium is minutes away, as is the reknowned London Designer Outlet shopping & entertainment complex plus good connections to the A406 North Circular, M1, Brent Cross & much much more.
There are 4 stylishly decorated double bedrooms each with their own elegant ensuite shower room so there’ll be no queuing for the bathroom in the morning. Couples are welcome to stay in one of our extra large ensuite rooms (£50pcm couple supplement applies). There’s an ultra-sleek modern kitchen-diner, private front yard and rear garden which overlooks a beautiful green open space. Free on-street parking is available or you can have your own private garage & driveway for a £50pcm additional charge. 350Mbps SUPERFAST Virgin Media fibre-optic broadband is included for FREE as part of your rent as are all other bills (Electricity, Gas, Water, Council Tax, TV license). All of the above is packaged neatly in a newly refurbed property which complies fully with HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy) legislation so your safety and comfort is assured.
Each room includes the following BRAND NEW items:
- Double bed with fully orthopaedic mattress plus space underneath for storage
- Full-size double wardrobe
- 5-drawer chest of drawers
- 3-Drawer bedside table
- Full-length mirror
- TV aerial point
- 3x double socket with (1 with USB port)
- Black-out curtains and nets
- Lockable entrance fire safety door
- Smoke alarm
- Ensuite shower room with large shower cubicle, high-pressure mains-fed shower, vanity unit with integrated under sink storage, illuminated anti-fog mirror with demist function, soft-close lid toilet, elegant chrome towel rail and near-silent extractor fan.
Room A (13 sq m – Ground Floor) - £945 PCM (Single) / £995 (Inc Couple suppl) AVAILABLE
Room B (13 sq m – 1st floor, rear) - £845 PCM (Occupied)
Room C (11.5 sq m – 1st Floor, front) - £795 PCM (Occupied)
Room D (8 sq m – 1st floor, front) - £775 PCM (Occupied)
(Please note that this room has a private ‘off-suite’ shower room located adjacent and a built in wardrobe rather than a free-standing wardrobe)
A stunning, bespoke-designed kitchen equipped with all the essentials:
- 5-ring oversized gas hob with elegant glass chimney extractor
- Integrated stainless steel electric oven with grill
- Integrated stainless steel microwave
- 2 Integrated fridge-freezers with ample allocated storage
- Plenty of allocated cupboard space
- Fully stocked with all necessary crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots/pans etc...
- 4 double worktop level electric sockets
- Breakfast bar & stools for your convenience with USB electric double socket
- 28" Smart TV with Freeview Play allowing you to pause/rewind live TV
- Separate utility area with washing machine and coin-operated dryer
HOT KEY PROPERTY is owned & managed by a husband & wife team with 10+ years experience of providing attractive, comfortable & safe accommodation to professional tenants. We are ACCREDITED LANDLORDS and believe that happy tenants are more likely to stay longer so we do everything we can to make your stay in one of our houses pleasurable. Communal areas are cleaned on a bi-weekly basis and maintenance & gardening arranged as necessary. A vacuum, iron/ironing board and cleaning materials are provided for your use in the property. You will be issued with our full contact details in case any issues arise but as this property is newly refurbed throughout, we don’t foresee any problems.
Please call/text/email to book your viewing time slot at our Open House Event.
Step 1 ― Arrange viewing and choose your favourite room
Step 2 ― Pay £200 holding deposit and pass tenant reference check
Step 3 ― Pay deposit remainder (1 months rent) plus 1st month’s advance rent (minus free week) and MOVE IN.
*Minimum stay is 3 months (6 months min stay to qualify for 1st week rent free)
Sorry, no DSS, students or children.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: