Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,340,863 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by bbc.co.uk
We have a lovely good sized double room available in a lovely modern house with fun and friendly housemates.
Overlooking the front of the house, this larger than average double room comes furnished with a double bed (with ottoman storage underneath) 2 large wardrobes which offers both hanging and shelving space and also a built-in desk which offers a little extra space. There is cosy couch and on top of this, there's still some space to bring in your own little bits and bobs.
The room is priced at £650pcm plus a fixed rate of £80pcm for bills, making a total of £730pcm for a single person, if you're a couple there is a £70pcm surcharge on top making the total £800pcm.
The house is comprised of a nice garden which is lovely in the summer, 2 modern bathrooms and a good sized open plan kitchen diner and lounge.
This new house has amazingly big rooms, two gorgeous bathrooms, a nice lounge with doors to the beautiful garden and a spacious kitchen with a dining table to enjoy your meals. The house was launched 2 years ago but is well maintained so it's almost new. It's a short walk 10-13 min walk from West Ealing over station (One stop to Ealing Broadway) or a quick bus journey to Ealing Broadway.
The lounge boasts a 43” Smart TV with Amazon Prime/BBC iPlayer, you can add Netflix to the TV if you have an account.
The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has a comfy sofa and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden and side access for bicycles. There is parking on the street and you can get a permit from the council easily..
* Fast Wifi (350MBPS)
* 6 bedrooms (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms
* Large cooker with double oven
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen with dining space and open plan lounge
* Dining table with six seats
* Off-Street parking (on the drive) available at £15pcm.
* Private garden
On Coldershaw Road, use post code W13 9EA to see location.
* 11 minute walk to West Ealing (Zone 3, Overground Line)
* 20 minute walk to Northfields (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 23 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
There is a £150 admin and contract fee, which cover's referencing, credit checking, inventories for your room, and the admin involved with doing this. Your deposit will also be protected in a deposit protection scheme.
About the housemates:
There is a good split of males and females that are all working professionals aged between 24 to 30. They are all quite friendly and get on well.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally, it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
Yes we can have a couple, there is a £70pcm surcharge
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: