Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,099,309 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Capital London
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings available only after you have done a virtual viewing.
- Man with a Van - We can help you move so you don't need to hire someone (Only within the M25 and an excess/fee applies for furniture).
- Single occupant only (No couples)
The room is priced at £600pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £680pcm.
As per the title, no couples or roomshares, we are looking for 1 person for the room.
The room is furnished with a faux leather ottoman double bed (which boasts underbed storage), a bedside table, a wall of built in wardrobes. There is still space to put in a small desk and the room overlooks the pretty garden.
The house has good facilities with a nice kitchen diner leading to a sunny garden a good sized lounge with flat screen TV and Internet and 3 main bathrooms. The housemates have been there for some time and so they get on well and are nice and friendly and social.
It's a short walk only 5 min walk from West Ealing station (Zone 3) and 17 walk to Ealing Broadway (or you can take a bus which is super quick) which is a vibrant area full of Pubs, Bars, Restaurants and Shops.
The lounge boasts a big flatscreen TV with Smart TV and Internet. The wifi router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycle.
* 6 bedrooms (plus your room)
* 3 Separate bathrooms
* Large cooker with double oven
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £90 pr year)
* Private garden
* 5 minute walk to West Ealing (Zone 3, overground trains to Heathrow, Ealing Broadway and Paddington as part of the Heathrow Connect Line)
* 18 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central, District, and Overground trains)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Ealing Broadway so the pub is just a stones throw away.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Mr Organised? Ms Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
No couples, sorry.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: