Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,777,732 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Working Lunch
Please no couples or roomshares, we are only looking for one person to move in.
YOU have an amazing opportunity to secure one of the most luxurious and prestigious ensuite rooms in Ealing, and likely in London!
This lovely spacious ensuite is in an almost brand new house (1.5 years old, built from scratch) in a brand new development so it is quality at its finest.
Located on the first floor overlooking the rear garden this sunny double ensuite room comes furnished with a fabric king size bed with a nice big headboard, 2 bedsides, and a wall of built-in wardrobes. On top of this, there's still a place for you to bring your own furniture such as a lounging chair or desk etc. The best part is you have your own bathroom so no more morning queues. The bathroom comes with a lot of storage, toilet sink and a fantastic walk-in shower, it feels like staying in a hotel.
The room is priced at £1020 ex bills of £80pcm, so every month you’ll be paying a total of £1100pcm for 1 person. This is room 3 on the floor plan.
It is a bit pricey but once you come and see the house you'll understand why. It's super spacious and luxurious. The house has amazingly big rooms, a well-equipped kitchen/diner which is open plan to the lounge.
The house is a quick 5 minute walk to Ealing Common underground and although it's not the biggest house (5 other rooms) you still get a fantastic amount of living space and friendly housemates. If you have a car and your commute this location is perfect as main travel routes such as A40, A406, are so close and the M1, A4 are not too far away. Gated parking is available at £30pcm.
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st-floor hallway so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or browsing at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has a comfy sofa and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & space at the front of the house for bicycles.
* Fast Wifi with WiFI routers in all rooms
* 5 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 4 Bathrooms (This room has its own massive ensuite)
* 2 Separate toilets
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen with tonnes of cupboard space
* 5 Ring induction cooking hob with a double oven
* Large Microwave
* Modern kitchen with dining space
* Good sized open plan lounge with Smart TV and comfy sofas
* Off street parking at £30pcm
* Private garden
* Private gated parking, private gated space for bicycles
On King Edwards Gardens. Use post code W3 9RG to see location. (The real post code is W3 9BW but this does not come up properly on some Sat Navs)
What makes this luxury?
* Underfloor heating throughout property
* All furniture brand new
* Stunning luxury built in wardrobes
* An unbelievably big walk-in ensuite
* A garden & patio
* Secure gated parking
* CCTV For front & rear of property
* Induction cooking hob
* A wine chiller
* Massive and fantastic lounge with wonderful space for entertaining
* Weekly cleaner
* Extremely high EPC / Warm house!
* Special parking for bicycles
* 5 minute walk to Ealing Common (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 10 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3, Piccadilly & District Lines)
* 15 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central & District Lines, plus Overground lines from Heathrow to Paddington)
* 5 Minute bus journey to Ealing Broadway!
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV and comfy sofas
* Off street parking @ £30pcm (subject to availability)
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
As it's a new houseshare we're can't tell you much about the new housemates but rest assured they will be like you; friendly, clean and courteous peoples aged between 23 to 40 working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it most likely will be a fairly social house. It's located not to far from Ealing Broadway centre so it's great for coffee/brunch meetups, evening cocktails and shopping for clothes and for food.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: