Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,871,276 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Working Lunch
* Modern townhouse with four bedrooms
* Situated within the exclusive development of Charter Place
* Shared hall, kitchen, bathroom, living area and garden
* Shared use of central communal garden and gazebo
* Rent includes bills - tv license, water, wireless broadband, service charge, council tax, gas and electricity (subject to fair usage)
* Parking available
* Fully licensed HMO property
* There is one en-suite double room from 5th July 2021
* Matching Ikea bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
* Wooden floor
* Quiet location
* Excellent location - Central Worcester - Charter Place
* Worcester High Street – 700m
* Worcester Foregate Street station – 560m
* Crowngate coach and bus station – 460m
* Walking distance to University – City Campus 200m and St Johns Campus 1 mile
IDEAL FOR EITHER PROFESSIONAL, WORKING TENANT OR MATURE STUDENT
* Subject to ID/credit check, proof of employment and landlord reference.
* No agency fees
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: