Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,097,777 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by BBC Radio 1
We have a good sized double room up for grabs. Please no couples or roomshares, we only want one person for the room.
The room is located on the ground floor over looking the front of the house and is furnished with a cozy double bed (with under the bed storage), a bedside, a chest of drawers and a mirrored wardrobe. The room benefits from a decorative fireplace and bright bay window which would be ideal for a desk or armchair etc.
The room is priced at £570pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £650pcm.
The house has amazingly big rooms, two main bathrooms, and an extra WC, a good sized open plan kitchen with a breakfast bar and a cute cosy lounge nook with Smart TV, great for movie night. There is also a sunny garden.
The house is a short walk 7 min walk from Boston Manor underground station (Zone 4, Piccadilly line), which is great for traveling to Heathrow or into the West End.
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or browsing at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 6 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 2 main bathrooms (plus an extra toilet)
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £90 pr year)
* Off street parking at £15pcm (subject to availability)
* Private garden
On Boston Road. Use post code W7 2AT to see location.
* 7 minute walk to Boston Manor (Zone 4, Piccadilly Line)
* 15 minute walk to Northfields (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Ealing Broadway so the pub is just a stones throw away.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
No couples, sorry.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: