Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,217,180 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Channel 4 News
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings available only after you have done a virtual viewing.
- Man with a Van - We can help you move so you don't need to hire someone (Only within the M25 and an excess/fee applies for furniture).
- Single occupant only (No couples)
The room is priced at £600pcm excluding bills of £80pcm so you'll be paying a total of £680pcm including all bills.
Unfortunately no couples or roomshares for this house, we are only looking for 1 person the room.
Room 3: located on the first floor and overlooking front of the house this nice room comes furnished with a double faux leather ottoman bed (which has storage underneath), a bedside, a chest of drawers, a desk and chair and a decent built-in wardrobe that is sunk into the wall (see the floor plan).
The house has a good sized living space for the amount of rooms, consisting of a nice lounge with a corner sofa, a well equipped kitchen diner, sunny spacious garden and two bathrooms which are shared between 5 people as one room (not yours) has its own bathroom.
The house is a quick walk from Hanger Lane station (5 min) and Park Royal station (6 min) which is perfect for commuting plus you're also close to the entertainment centre which has good restaurants, a bowling alley and a cinema.
The lounge boasts a flatscreen smart TV and there is a 350MBIT fibre optic internet connection for the house and the router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden.
* 5 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus 1 room, not yours has its own bathroom so you share with 4 others)
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £100 per year)
*Off street parking at £15pcm (subject to availability)
* Private garden
On Ashbourne Road. Use post code W5 3DH to see location.
* 5 minute walk to Hanger Lane station (Zone 3, Central Line)
* 6 minute walk to Park Royal station (Zone 3 Piccadilly Line)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with flat screen TV
* Off street parking @ £15 pcm (subject to availability)
* On street parking @ approx. £100 per year
* Gate front garden for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 20 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Ealing Broadway so the pub is just a stones throw away.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
Unfortunately no couples for this room.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: