Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,704,304 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Channel 5
Please no couples or roomshares we only want 1 person for the room.
We're looking for a new housemate to move into this awesome houseshare.
Room 9: Located on the second floor overlooking the rear garden this sunny double room comes furnished with a small double bed, bedside table with three drawers and double door wardrobe.
The room is priced at £520pcm ex bills of £80pcm, so every month you’ll be paying a total of £600pcm for 1 person.
The house has good sized rooms, a well equipped kitchen and a lounge with comfy sofa and a nice flat screen TV. There is a grass garden and parking at the front of the house available to two housemates and priced at £15pcm. You can also park your car just around the corner where is no parking permit. If you come and see this house you won't be disappointed.
The house is 17 minutes walk to Perivale underground or a quick bus journey to Ealing Broadway. There is a bus stop in front of the house for lines: 297 which operates 24h, E2, E7, E9, E10 and night bus N7 towards Oxford Circus so it's amazing for the weekend's parties in central London. If you have a car and you commute this location is perfect as main travel routes such as A40, A406, are so close and the M1, M4 are not too far away.
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or browsing at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
*Fast Wifi (350Mb VirginMedia business line with 3x Internet Routers)
* 9 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 5 bathroom (with an extra separate toilet and 2 rooms have their own bathroom)
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen (2x ovens + 2x hobs)
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen with dining space
* Lounge with Smart TV and comfy sofas
* On street parking (no permit required)
* Private garden
On Argyle Road. Use post code W13 0AY to see location.
* 17 minute walk to Perivale (Zone 4, Central Line)
* 15 minute walk to Castle Bar Park (Zone 4, National Rail)
* 16 minute walk to South Greenford (Zone 4, National Rail)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV and comfy sofas
* Free on street parking
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
Your deposit will also be protected in a scheme.
About the housemates:
The house is new but the housemates will end up being mostly young (aged between 23 to 35) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located not to far from Ealing Broadway centre so it's great for coffee/brunch meet ups, evening cocktails and shopping for clothes and for food.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: