Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
9,777,712 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ny.curbed.com/
Unfortunately no couples or roomshares for this house, we are only looking for 1 person for the room.
We're looking for a new housemate to move into this exquisite large and funky house. There is plenty of living space, a large garden and nice friendly housemates to socialise with.
Located on the ground floor, the room is furnished with a comfy new ottoman double bed (which has underbed storage), a bedside table, a chest of drawers and a mirrored wardrobe. On top of this there's still room for more storage, a lounging chair or desk etc.
The room is priced at £650pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £730pcm.
The house has amazingly big rooms, two main bathrooms, and an amazing living space comprised of a spacious well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a large separate lounge
The house is a quick 6 minute walk to Park Royal underground and although it's a big house, the house has amazingly spacious living space and friendly housemates, plus being so close to the bowling place and cinema is awesome.
The lounge boasts a flatscreen Smart TV with a 350MBIT fibre optic ViVid internet connection for the house and the router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 7 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 2 family bathrooms (plus 1 room has it's own bathroom - not your room)
* Large cooker and spacious kitchen
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £90 per year)
* Private garden
On Ashbourne Close. Use post code W5 3EF to see location.
* 5 minute walk to Park Royal (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 13 minute walk to West Acton (Zone 3, Central Line - Ealing Broadway split)
* 14 minute walk to Hanger Lane (Zone 3, Central Line - West Ruislip split)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* Side access for bicycles
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
Your deposit will also be protected in a scheme.
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 22 to 39) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Park Royal entertainment center so it's great for socialising.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
No couples for this room.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: