Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,221,301 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by shortlist.com
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
- Free transfer service - We can help you move (MON-FRI 10am to 5pm) for free within 5 miles of your new home. A fee applies for longer distances and furniture.
- Single occupant only, NO COUPLES OR ROOMSHARES, sorry
The room is priced at £620pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £700pcm for one person.
The room is nice and quiet and comes with a lot of floor space. It comes furnished with a faux leather double bed (which has ottoman storage underneath), two bedsides and TWO large built-in wardrobes with a dressing table in the middle. On top of that there is a nice big bay window that has a desk and a chair so it makes it ideal for someone who works from home during this difficult time.
The house has lots of living space comprising a separate lounge, reading area, dining area and kitchen. On top of this there are good facilities, two gorgeous bathrooms (plus one room NOT YOURS has their own en-suite bathroom), a well equipped kitchen and utility room. There is a good amount of outdoor space which is nice in the summer to relax in or even catch up on work and get some sun in at the same time Plus there's an apple tree so it's great for budding bakers :).
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or working at the same time which is crucial if people are working from home. We can also supply wired broadband to your room if required (there will be a labour charge for this).
Northfields is a lovely area, it’s nice and quiet with lots of parks nearby which is great for summer walks and getting some fresh air. You have both Northfields and South Ealing high street nearby with it’s cute coffee shops and nice bespoke shops and you also have the benefit of living still within walking distance to Ealing Broadway which has more mainstream shops and restaurants.
* The post code is W13 9PL
* 10 minute walk to West Ealing (Zone 3, overground trains to Heathrow, Ealing Broadway and Paddington as part of the Heathrow Connect Line)
* 12 minute walk to Northfields or South Ealing (both Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 18 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central, District, and Overground trains)
* On street parking available via permit (approx £120 for the year)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
The house has 1 couple occupant (in the ensuite room) and 4 other single occupants in the other rooms so a total of 6 other housemates. Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: