Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,030,195 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ITV Jonathan Ross Show
Just 1 Room available (1 double) in this stunning fully furnished house share. Ideal for Keele Students.
A very desirable part of town near a golf club and parks, within walking distance of Keele University, Transport, and Newcastle Under-Lyme town center.
• Keele University: 25 minute walk
• Tesco: 15 minute walk
• Bus Stop (direct route to Keele uni, town centre and Stoke train station): 5-10 minute walk
• Newcastle Under-Lyme Town Centre: 25 minute walk
All bills + council tax included. No extra costs.
Accommodation & Facilities:
This newly refurbished (August 2019) semi-detached house is of a premium standard with the residents' comfort at the forefront of the designers mind.
• 5 fully furnished rooms (2 ensuites, 3 rooms with shared bathroom)
• Large living kitchen/dining area fully kitted with 1 hob, 1 oven, 2 fridges, dishwasher, and very generous storage Laundry facilities include 1 tumble dryer, 1 washing machine, an iron, and ironing boardLounge with games facilities including a 55" Smart TV and PS4
• Large rear garden
• Private Parking for 2 cars in the front driveway
• Superfast Fibre Broadband with linked extenders and wires
Each Room Has:
• A comfortable double bed with orthopedic mattress
• A large solid desk and chair
• A triple wardrobe with drawers and hanging rails inside
• Smart heating system ensuring your room is always at a comfortable temperature
1. Room 1 - Ensuite...Occupied
2. Room 2 - Ensuite...Occupied
3. Room 3 - Double bedroom...
4. Room 4 - Double bedroom...Occupied
5. Room 5 - Doyble bedroom...£85p/w / £368.05pcm
Contact the landlord, Jasper, to arrange a viewing
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: