Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,463,154 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Daily Mail
*VIRTUAL VIEWINGS with an awesome virtual tour and floor plans
*IN PERSON/FACETIME VIEWINGS viewings once you're 99% sure you want to take the room and have done the virtual viewing.
*HELP WITH MOVING we have a van and can help you move your stuff (not furniture - sorry) as long as you're within the M25
*CURRENT HOUSEMATES are working from home
*UNSUITABLE FOR HIGH RISK WORKERS (such as people in close contract with people that have the corona virus)
*DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR 3 MONTHS.
The room is priced at £770pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £850pcm for a maximum of 3 months. You can extend your stay after 3 months but then the room price goes up to £880pcm all bills included.
Please no couples or rooms shares, we are only look for 1 person to move into this awesome home.
Located on the first floor overlooking the front of the house, this double ensuite room comes furnished with a double ottoman bed (that boasts under bed storage), two large built-in tall wardrobes and a bedside table, on top of this you have your own ENSUITE which has a toilet, sink and shower - goodbye morning bathroom queues :)
The house has good sized rooms, a cosy lounge which incorporates a comfy sofa and dinning table. There's also a well equipped kitchen which has all of the stuff you'd expect to find. Finally there's a nice modern bathroom with has a toilet, sink and shower over the bath (which is shared with 3 others only on top of your own ensuite).
The house is a slightly longer walk (13 minutes) to Parsons Green or Fulham Broadway but you get the benefit of a well priced house and a small household. Parsons Green is awesome for it's shops and so is Fulham Broadway (plus you have the cinema).
The lounge boasts a flatscreen TV, there is a 350MBIT fibre optic Virgin Media internet connection for the house and the router is located central to the house with a booster box so that everyone can enjoy the internet at the same time.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & side access for bicycles.
* 4 bedrooms in total (plus your room)
* 1 family bathrooms (plus your room has it's own ensuite)
* Large cooker and good facilities
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit)
* Private garden
On Gilstead Road. Use post code SW6 2LG to see location.
* 11 minute walk to Imperial Wharf (Overground and Southern Trains)
* 13 minute walk to Parsons Green (Zone 2, District Line)
* 13 minute walk to Fulham Broadway (Zone 3, District Line)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dinning table and chairs
* Lounge with flat screen TV
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit)
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
There are no fees. Your deposit will also be protected in a scheme.
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London and end up being fairly social and friendly, which is great considering Fulham Broadway's shopping and entertainment centre.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying for the other housemates if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: