Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,217,076 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Daily Express
Please no couples or roomshares, we only want 1 person for the room.
We've relaunched this lovely house in Ealing a year ago and we have amazingly bright sunny double room available.
Located on the first floor overlooking the rear garden, this amazing double room comes furnished with double bed (which has underbed storage), 2x bedside tables, 2x small chest of drawers, large built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space and really nice dressing table. Best of all you have your own balcony which is great to chill on in the summer..
The room is well priced at £770pcm + bills £80pcm, meaning you'll pay a total of £850pcm for single occupant.
On top of your amazing room the house has massive living space. There are 3 bathrooms, a good sized kitchen and a large wrap around lounge with leads on to a conservatory which has doors to the garden. Once you come to see this house you'll not be disappointed.
The lounge boasts a 65" flatscreen Smart TV. There are two wifi routers is located in the house and they both delivery very strong excellent dual band signals.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & front access storage location for bicycle.
* Fast Wifi (350MBPS)
* 6 bedrooms (plus your room)
* 3 family bathrooms
* Large cooker with double oven
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* Two dining tables seating a total of 10 seats!
* Off-Street parking (on the drive) available at £20pcm.
* Private garden
On Tring Avenue. Use post code W5 3QA to see location.
* 5 minute walk to Ealing Common (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 9 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3 Piccadilly Line)
* 18 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central and District Line + Overground trains)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband (also wired broadband available)
There are no fees. Your deposit will also be protected in a deposit protection scheme.
About the housemates:
The house it's just launched so we don't know too much about the new flatmates but we are looking for professional people who wants to enjoy a quiet new house-share.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: