Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,299,229 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by The Observer
Fantastic opportunity to join a great new house share in the lovely location of Surbiton. The house is conveniently located to everything you need with great proximity local shops, gym, restaurants, pubs within 5 min walk from Surbiton high street with great transport links to get in and around the City. The house has a lot of natural light and has large windows from all the rooms. It has absolutely everything you need - furniture, kitchen appliances, plenty of storage. Just bring yourself! This is an absolutely lovely share and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
- 5 min walk to Surbiton station (SW trains)
- 15min to Waterloo (fast train)
- 25min to Waterloo (slow train)
- 5 min to Kingston shopping area
> Double Room - £635pcm - ALL BILLS included
AVAILABLE on January 18th!
Single Occupant Only
When you rent a room with us you don't just move in to a house, you move in to a home and a community.
Current Tenants are mainly young professionals. All friendly, fun and tidy people.
Property consists of: good size kitchen, living room, 1 bathroom, +separate shower, +separate toilet, six bedrooms, and a back garden.
- All bills included
- Unlimited Fastest Fiber Optic wireless broadband
- Washing Machine
- All kitchen appliances (oven, microwave, kettle, cookware etc)
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Fully furnished throughout the house
- Bi-weekly cleaners for communal areas
- Great transport links
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. No live in landlords, so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
2. A home furnished to a high standard with friendly professional housemates.
3. Unlimited super-fast fibre-optic broadband supplied in your rent.
4. We introduce you to the current housemates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
5. Your rent includes all bills (gas, electricity, water, council tax, wifi)
6. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
Unfortunately, our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, couples, pets or children in any of our house shares.
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: