Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,722,588 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by ladbible.com
STUDENTS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS
5 STUDENT ENSUITE ROOMS AVAILABLE NOW
This clean, tidy, fabulous house includes:
- HIGH SPEED WIFI & BILLS INLCUDED : Rent includes all bills, 350mb business WiFi but also a cleaner for the shared areas, a duty manager and a gardner to keep the house spotless!
- A modern kitchen-diner with new cooker, 2 fridge-freezers, microwave, toaster, utility room with washing machine and TUMBLE DRYER. Everyone has their own food cupboard/fridge shelf.
- Lounge area with sofa and flat screen TV, with freeview and a spacious garden with seating.
- This house was fully refurbished this year and is clean, tidy, double glazed and there is gas central heating so nice and warm!
- All the rooms have locks on the doors
- We can add a desk and chair if requested
Stretton Road is a safe and quiet area, with lots of FREE PARKING available outside the house. There are many shops, bars and restaurants nearby, a large supermarket and a regular bus service to the city centre (or you can walk in, 20 minutes).
Near to the DMU (15-20 minute walk) this property /area is very popular with students.
This property has gas and electric certificates, smoke and heat alarms and has been adapted to meet the current housing act 2004 HMO standards.
Best City Rooms Limited are members of the National Landlords and we are committed to ensuring that you live in a clean, happy & safe environment with like-minded people you can relate to and will enjoy living alongside.
We care about our tenants and are always on hand to answer any queries.
OUR HOUSE IS COVID-19 FRIENDLY AND FREE : Procedures are in place for the safety of all tenants and our staff.
Our contracts are 6 months and rolling, there are no administration fees!
Please call or message us to arrange to view the rooms.
We can also do virtual viewings
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: