Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,299,149 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by indy100.com
PROMOTION PRICE FOR SEPTEMBER MOVE IN for £725 for the First 3 Months (after £750pcm)
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a great new house share in the lovely location of North Greenwich surrounded by lots of green space. The house is conveniently located to everything you need with great proximity to the river Thames, local shops, restaurants, pubs by North Greenwich station with great transport links to get in and around Canary Wharf and the City. The Greenwich area is home of great London attractions, such as the National Maritime Museum, the Royal Observatory with the Prime Meridian Line, the tea clipper Cutty Sark and the O2 arena. You can admire the sights from the river with Thames Clippers boat services, go jogging along the Thames or relax in the magnificent Greenwich Park.
The flat has a lot of natural light and has large windows from all the rooms coming out to the garden. It has absolutely everything you need - all furniture, kitchen appliances, plenty of storage. Just bring yourself! This is an absolutely lovely houseshare and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
- 9 min away to Canary Wharf (Jubilee line)
- 15 min by tube from North Greenwich station to London Bridge (frequent tube every 1 minute)
- 10 min to Stratford Westfield shopping center
- 13 minutes by DLR to London City Airport
Double Room - £725pm for the first 3 months (all bills inclusive) (750 after)
Single Occupancy Only
When you rent a room with us you don't just move in to a house, you move in to a home and a society.
Property consists of: kitchen, a bathroom with a fitted bath and shower room, separate WC, separate en-suite shower in one of the rooms, five bedrooms, and access to communal garden.
- **ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
- Washing Machine
- All kitchen appliances (oven, microwave, kettle, cookware etc.)
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Good quality furniture throughout the house
- Bi-weekly cleaners for communal areas
- Great transport links
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. A home furnished to a high standard with friendly professional housemates.
2. We introduce you to the current housemates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
3. Your rent includes all bills (gas, electricity, water, council tax, wifi)
4. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
Unfortunately, our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, pets or children in any of our house shares. our house shares.
***We are also offering WhatsApp viewings and option to reserve our rooms online***
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: