Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,299,257 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by grampianonline.co.uk
We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a great new house share in the lovely location of Wimbledon surrounded by lots of green space. The house is conveniently located to everything you need with great proximity to local shops, restaurants, pubs on Wimbledon station with great transport links to get in and around the City. The flat has a lot of natural light and has large windows from all the rooms coming out to the rose garden. It has absolutely everything you need - all furniture, kitchen appliances, plenty of storage. Just bring yourself! This is an absolutely lovely houseshare and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
- 16 min by train from Wimbledon station to Waterloo (frequent trains every 4-5min)
- 30 min to Victoria
- few mins by bus from Wimbledon station (buses run every 4 min)
Double Room - £625/month
Available on October 31st!
ALL Bills Inclusive!
Single Occupancy Only
Current Tenants: Engineer, Support Worker and Accountant. Super friendly, fun and tidy people.
When you rent a room with us you don't just move into a house, you move into a home and a society.
The property consists of a kitchen, a bathroom with a fitted bath and shower room, separate en-suite shower, four bedrooms, and access to the communal garden.
- **ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
- Unlimited Fastest Fiber Optic wireless broadband
- Washing Machine
- Washer Dryer
- All kitchen appliances (oven, microwave, kettle, cookware, etc)
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Good quality furniture throughout the house
- Bi-weekly cleaners for communal areas
- Great transport links
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. No live in landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
2. A home furnished to a high standard with friendly professional housemates.
3. Unlimited super-fast fiber-optic broadband supplied in your rent.
4. We introduce you to the current housemates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
5. Your rent includes all bills (gas, electricity, water, council tax, wifi)
6. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
Unfortunately, our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, pets or children in any of our house shares.
***We are also now offering WhatsApp viewings and option to reserve our rooms online***
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: