Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
11,832,362 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Metro (London)
High-spec large rooms and separate living room apartment, with views over the Canal.
Ensuite large bedroom available in a recently renovated huge 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment (1200 Sq Ft). The apartment is laid with new wooden floors, has fitted bathrooms, high-spec kitchen, communal TV/dining area (more furniture is present then what is seen in living room picture - sofa, TV, tables etc.) and is located in a newly renovated secure development near Limehouse DLR, Canary Wharf and Mile End Stations.
The apartment also boasts of a communal rooftop terrace, one secure parking bay (available at a monthly fee and based on a first-come-first-served basis), and gated bicycle storage.
The apartment consists of 3 separate rooms as set out below:
1 extra-large double with en-suite (Available)
• This room enjoys an en-suite toilet and shower, a double bed, a bedside table and large wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes.
1 large double (Currently unavailable)
• This room enjoys floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows with a Juliette balcony overlooking the beautiful canals, a double bed, a bedside table, and a brand new set of wardrobes.
1 double with plenty of built in wardrobe space (Currently unavailable)
• This room enjoys double windows overlooking the beautiful canals and contains a king sized bed, a bedside table and wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes.
Perfectly located on a scenic part of the canal surrounded by well maintained gated communities. A large Lidl and Tesco supermarket are located 2 minutes from the apartment as well as Mile End Park. There is also a range of restaurants and take-away eateries right around the corner on Commercial Road.
You will be a short distance away from Bricklane, Spitalfields market, Tower of London and many more of London’s popular attractions and weekend places of interest.
The apartment is ideal for individuals working in Canary Wharf or needing to commute into central or east London. Transport links include DLR stations, tube stations and bus stops to access most of London:
• Commercial Road bus stops (3 min walk)
• Westferry DLR (8 min walk)
• Limehouse DLR (10 min walk)
• Canary Wharf tube station (19 min walk)
• Mile End tube station (20 min walk)
o Bus 115 (Between Aldgate and Eastham)
o BUs 135 (Between Oldstreet and Crossharbour)
o Bus D3 (Between Bethnal Green and Leamouth)
o Bus N15 (Between Charing Cross and Blackwall)
o Bus N550 (Between Trafalgar Square and Canning Town)
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: