Student accommodation from the #1 flatshare site
10,035,167 registered users! SpareRoom has a huge choice of Rooms for Rent and Flatmates across the UK
As featured by Channel 4 News
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings available only after you have done a virtual viewing.
- Man with a Van - We can help you move so you don't need to hire someone (Only within the M25 and an excess/fee applies for furniture).
- Single occupant only (No couples)
We've relaunched this lovely house in Ealing a year ago and we have amazingly bright sunny double room available.
Located on the ground floor overlooking the front of the house, this amazing double room comes furnished with double bed (which has underbed storage), 2x bedside tables, 2x chest of drawers, a large 4 door wardrobe and a desk and chair. Best of all you still have space if you want to bring your own small sofa or armchair.
The room is well priced at £750pcm + bills £80pcm, meaning you'll pay a total of £830pcm for single occupant, there is a £70pcm couples surcharge so a total of £900pcm for a couple.
On top of your amazing room the house has massive living space. There are 3 bathrooms, a good sized kitchen and a large wrap around lounge which leads on to a conservatory which has doors to the garden. Once you come to see this house you'll not be disappointed.
The lounge boasts a 65" flatscreen Smart TV. There are two wifi routers located in the house and they both deliver very strong excellent dual band signals.
Our properties are of a very high standard and include many amenities that competitors do not include such as a weekly cleaner, toilet paper, cleaning supplies etc with no nasty surprise costs
or fees... The kitchen comes equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, plates etc. The lounge has comfy sofa's and a nice flat screen TV along with a nice dining table to eat or use your laptop on. There is a grass garden & front access storage location for bicycle.
* Fast Wifi (350MBPS)
* 6 bedrooms (plus your room)
* 3 family bathrooms
* Large cooker with double oven
* Large Microwave Oven
* Modern kitchen, separate lounge with dining space
* Two dining tables seating a total of 10 seats!
* On street parking (subject to getting a permit which cost approx £90 per year)
* Off-Street parking (on the drive) available at £15pcm.
* Private garden
On Tring Avenue. Use post code W5 3QA to see location.
* 5 minute walk to Ealing Common (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 9 minute walk to Acton Town (Zone 3 Piccadilly Line)
* 18 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3 Central and District Line + Overground trains)
* Bills are fixed price £80pcm (Covers all utility bills and cleaner)
* Toilet paper and cleaning supplies provided
* Weekly cleaner that visits (common areas only)
* Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, Central Heating (the house is not cold)
* Gorgeous kitchen cooker, lots of fridge and cupboard space
* All cooking, cleaning, utensils cutlery etc... provided
* Dining table and chairs
* Lounge with Smart TV
* 350MB super fast wireless broadband
There are no fees. Your deposit will also be protected in a deposit protection scheme.
About the housemates:
Mostly young (aged between 23 to 30) working professionals (in IT, admin, teaching and sales roles) making their mark on London so it is a fairly social house. It's located very close to Ealing Broadway so the pub is just a stones throw away.
All new applicants must be working professionals who are able to pass our vetting. We don't take any DSS and we try to avoid work from home people or those on retirement/looking for work as generally it can be very annoying if one person is always home and always just hanging around in the lounge.
Applying - Apply now!
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Are you Mr Happy? Ms Interesting? Mr Tidy? Ms Joyful? Mr Smart? Ms Organised? Mr Quiet?
* Ideal candidate is not someone who is grumpy, messy, loud, late etc.
Yes we can have a couple, there is a £70pcm surcharge.
We are a professional live-out landlord who takes very good care of the place and always fixes things ASAP. We are not an agency and do not act on someone else's behalf. We professional run house shares in West London and are known as Kingdom Houses.
We are doing viewings most times. We recommend you come sooner rather than later as we operate a first past the post system (first person to sign and pay secures the room).
Get in touch now and we can book you in to come and see it!
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: